Thursday 12 March 2015

FOTD - Going to uni

Hi :) 

I know i have been slacking on my blog again, naughty me *slaps back of hand* I am disappointed in myself I had a major blog plan and then never stuck to it. I am back now, I have one more week at university and then three weeks for easter where i plan on sticking to my blog. 

Today i thought i would post a face of the day, this is a simple look which i wear to uni or just out and about. 

Foundation: MAC face and body C1 & L'Oreal infallible in 110
Concealer: Collection lasting perfection in fair 1 
Contour: Beauty UK ultimate contour pallete
Powder: Make-up Forever HD powder 
Blush: Tarte amazonian clay in Tipsy (not that you can see) 
Eyeliner: L'Oreal super liner in black
Mascara: Cover girl last blast volume 
Brows: MUA brow define 
Lipstick: MAC Rebel 


Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment