Monday 9 February 2015

OOTD: Basic Everyday Outfit for University.

Hi Everyone, Long time no speak I know.

So today i really liked my outfit for university so i decided i was going to share it with you. It's really comfortable and perfect for sitting round in a class room. You will have to excuse the images, i left my camera and tripod at home so they are taken on my phone and some of them are at awkward angles.


So outfit was all based on this purple shirt by Levi, which was a bargain price of £3 from the vintage shop Harley and Lewis, which is always having sales and sells authentic vintage clothing. I couldn't wait to wear it a soon as i got so today was the day. Underneath i am wearing a vest top which i found in the Fishermans's Wharf area of San Fransisco which has the bear of California on it in and Aztec print. 


The main reason i love the shirt is the flower detailing on the collar and the top of the pockets which helps give it that feminine touch considering it is so over sized. This shirt is and extra large.


I parked the top half with black Topshop treggings perfect for sitting in a classroom for a few hours and paired it off with my favourite low top navy blue converse. 

Excuse the awkward pose.

This is the finished look for my outfit, this has to be one of my favourite of basic everyday outfits to wear to university.


Jen xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment