Monday 17 November 2014

The start of something new...

Hello everybody :)

I just wanted to start of my new blog with a little bit about me. My name is Jennifer, and I am currently a first year university student studying Media and Communication.

In my spare time I like to make YouTube videos, I have very recently started my new channel. I hope that I can make this one into something that I am very proud of. You can check my channel out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/rebelpurple3

My YouTube channel and blog's main focus are going to be on make-up and beauty, as that is what I have the biggest interest in. However I will also include fashion posts, as well as every day life posts, including my university experience.

I am aiming at uploading at least one video a week to my YouTube channel, and at least 2 blogs posts here. I have a bunch of idea's for blog posts and video which I am hoping will be coming your way very shortly.

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment